The Grabber products, or GRL cart lifters, are the most versatile series of cart lifters from Bayne Premium Lift Systems. These cart lifters, or cart tippers, were specifically designed for the refuse hauler who must pick up a variety of residential roll-out garbage carts and large commercial waste containers on the same route. The GRL clamp arm design is the first one in the industry that does not require removal of the clamp arms to dump commercial containers. The GRL series is ideally suited for rear load applications by offering an ample amount of ground clearance, thus reducing the risk of damaging the cart lifter on uneven terrain such as alley entrances, landfills, etc.
GRL Series Features
- Powered by the patented Thinline® rack and pinion rotary actuator for smooth operation
- Compatible with semi-automated and fully automated roll-out carts
- Arms do not have to be removed to dump commercial containers
- Measures only 7-1/8″ thick in fully unclamped position
- 19″ of ground clearance reduces the risk of damaging the lifter on uneven terrain
- Dumps cart higher and deeper inside the hopper opening to prevent spillage and increase route stops before cycling packer blade
- Self-lubricating composite bearings at main pivot points
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Bayne Thinline GRL series cart lifter.