The Dual Recycling Container II (DRC II) is a dual-purpose self contained compactor with two separate compartments that enable you to compact a wide range of waste and recycling at one time.
The DRC II can be fitted with a variety of optional equipment such as through-the-wall security chutes and lockable doghouse hoppers. The DRC II is well-suited for ground, doghouse, dock, or chute feed applications.
Compaction combinations are limitless with the DRC II:
- Corrugated and high-grade paper
- Paper and aluminum cans
- Garbage and co-mingled recyclables
Features & Benefits
- Two separate compartments segregate waste and recyclables, which increases your return on the sales of recycled products
- Separate, compact, and process two different materials, such as recyclables and garbage, at the same time in an area where space permits only one compactor
- Both recyclables and garbage are neatly contained after compaction, providing your building, facility, mall, or store with a neat and attractive appearance