Marathon’s reliable Octagon Compaction Containers are designed with a contoured end, which creates a rolling effect as solid waste is compressed inside the container. This unique design fills every void and results in a highly dense compaction.
Roll-Off Octagon Standard Features and Benefits
- Floor, front, and door were specifically designed to withstand abuse and ensure strength and longevity.
- Floor and container sides are constructed out of 7 gauge steel plate back with 3-inch (76mm) structural steel channel 8 5/8-inch (219mm) diameter ground rollers.
- Longitudinal sills made of 2-inch (51mm) by 6-inch (152mm) structural steel tubing.
- The door is reinforced with 3-inch (76mm) structural steel channels, deep box sections of 7 gauge steel plate, and 3/4-inch (19mm) by 4-inch (102mm) bar stock hinges.
- Hinges, guide rollers, and ground rollers are equipped with grease fittings.
- Under-structures available to fit most roll-off hoists.
- 46 3/8-inch (1178mm) high by 64-inch (1626mm) wide standard door opening
- Understructure: Superior
- Condition Rating: New
New / Used