The Stellar Slider40 hooklift is a body handling system mounted on a truck chassis that is capable of loading, unloading and dumping various bodies with lengths ranging from 12’ to 16’ with the use of a hexagonal sliding jib. Now with an adjustable hook height, the Slider40 will handle 54″or 61.75″ hook height bodies and will accommodate capacities up to 40,000 pounds. The maximum dump angle is 51° on a 43-inch high truck frame.
Stellar Slider hooklifts provide a full-length dump frame and rollers positioned throughout the loader, instead of saddles with wear pads. All Stellar hooklifts operate using in-cab controls. This allows for precise metering of the manual hydraulic valve while offering a clear and safe view of the operation through the rear window.
The Stellar Slider still maintains all of Stellar’s safety and mechanical features including the in-cab controls and safety latches.
- The Slider will accommodate various length bodies and still attain the maximum rated dump angle.
- Standard in-cab cable controls which allow for precise feathering.
- Mechanical rear body tie-down system will match a multitude of different latch configurations.
- Engine: Cummins L9
- Transmission: Allison 3000 RDS
- Horsepower: 370
- GVWR: 56,000
- Front axle rating: 16,000
- Rear axle rating: 40,000
- Condition Rating: New
New / Used