The model AL-1 Atlas Lightning Loader is a heavy duty grapple loader mounted onto a chassis from behind the cab, equipped with Petersen’s Big Bite bucket at the end of the boom. The loader operates from a seated platform that rotates with the boom.
Atlas is designed to save time in multiple areas:
• The work-site set-up is easier and quicker with custom outrigger placement and a boom that can continuously rotate 360° degrees.
• During operation, the variable speed pump allows you to use any combination of loader functions without the loader slowing down. The dump hoist is power up and gravity down with twin multi-stage telescopic cylinders, giving us a 45% faster dump cycle.
• A state-of-the-art hydraulic and filtration system designed to keep this vital portion of the loader running as smoothly as possible.
• Fully skinned bucket and body in Hardox 450 steel for extreme wear and tear.
• Lifting – Whether it’s a tree or a Suburban, our lift cylinders can handle any job.
• Crushing – Twin cylinders on the Big Bite Bucket can make short work of the small stuff.
• Dumping – We have the heaviest and most stable lifting hoist for whatever you’ll be loading throughout the day.
- Engine: PACCAR PX-9
- Transmission: Allison 3000 RDS-P
- Mileage: 8,700 1/29/19
- Hours: 270.6 1/29/19
- Horsepower: 350
- GVWR: 66,000
- Front axle rating: 20,000
- Rear axle rating: 46,000
- Condition Rating: New/ Demo
New / Used
Paccar PX-9 standard coverage (2yrs/250,000 mi/6/250 hours), extended warranty 3-Year, 100K Miles